Welcome to Kisholoy Children's Hospital
Heart ailments and problems among children below the age of 18, although not very common, are increasing at an alarming rate in the country today. These may be arising from a variety of factors, including, but not limited to the following:
• Unhealthy lifestyle
• Smoking and consumption of alcohol by the mother during pregnancy etc.
Cardiac ailments in children can take a variety of forms, from minor ailments that can be cured by short- term medication, to ones that may require surgical intervention.
Keeping your child’s health and well-being, we at Kisholoy Children’s Hospital offer the following services in order to take care of your child’s heart:
• Diagnostic Electrophysiology studies
• Catheter Ablation of Arrhythmias
• Lead Extraction
• Resynchronization therapy for heart failure
• Transtelephonic arrhythmia monitoring
• Pacemaker and implantable cardioverter defibrillators and follow-up treatment
At Kiasholoy Children’s Hospital, we understand the importance of instant and proper treatment of any and every heart ailment, and thus, with a team comprising of the best child cardiologists and experts in the country, we aim to give your child the best possible care and treatment.